[Homeroast] Sonofresco

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Fri Oct 26 12:31:09 CDT 2012

In theory sounds easy. However much simpler to split wire and control a
popper via variacs versus modifying fixed flame gas fired roaster for
variable control! Which isn't to say it couldn't be done but takes a whole
'nother set of engineering skills - IMO it should have been done at the
factory! Like my USRC 3k drum roaster I have 0-100% variable control of my
flame (same for airflow) - from the factory.

That said IF I had a Sonofresco likely would have figured out how or had
someone else figure out how to do it for me!

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/