[Homeroast] Sonofresco

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Thu Oct 25 15:06:55 CDT 2012

Good consistent even roasts 16-18 minute roast & cooling cycle. Net 1lb or
now new 2lb models. Pretty much start it and forget it, little to no profile
control possible. Great roaster to turn beans brown the same way each time -
varying degree of finish only - not a roaster to learn to make each bean
sing tweaking it's profile.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/