[Homeroast] In case you missed it

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 10:36:39 CDT 2012

That's better news than the un-reality show "Dangerous Grounds" where a
coffee purchaser from Philly has himself and a film crew in danger 24/7 for
our entertainment. He HAS to use a make shift zipline? oh sure, let me sell
you my spent grounds, you just have to put them in your gas tank and you
will get 300 mpg...

If you really want to read about the trash tv (it does make you
more grateful for Tom and the SM crew):
http://eater.com/archives/2012/08/21/travel-channel-announces-dangerous-grounds-a-new-coffee-reality-series.php

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know
what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Phil Palmintere <phil.palmintere at gmail.com