[Homeroast] OT: Long time list member's passing

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Fri Oct 5 23:43:23 CDT 2012

Well, I meant to reply earlier to this, but I was at a viewing all day and didn't get to.  I raised my glass of Monkey Blend to Scott and my Grandfather-in-law.

I don't post much to FB, but I can be found at Peter Louton and Lynne, thank you very much for alerting us to Scott's passing.

I hope everybody has a great weekend.

Peter