[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's Coffee Alert: Three new ones, including Moka Kadir's return

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Wed Nov 14 16:43:05 CST 2012

Hello Everyone,
Here's our latest offerings; two very fruited African coffees and the
return of our Moka Kadir blend.

Ethiopia Dry-Process Gr. 1
Aricha<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.africa.ethiopia.php?coffee=3644#3644>has
that strawberry/blueberry jam-like sweetness that fans of Dry-Process
coffees crave, this is a small lot so we're limiting the offering to 1's
and 2's only.

Kenya Nyeri AB Gatomboya<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.africa.kenya.php?coffee=3635#3635>our
second arrival of Gatomboya AB is packed with stone fruit flavors and
is sweet and complex at various roast levels.

Sweet Maria's Moka Kadir
Blend<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.other.blends.php?coffee=3750#3750>is
back! Folks have been wondering if we'd offer this again, and we
finally
have the right components on hand to revive this dual use blend with a
brooding cup profile, intense syrupy body and bittersweet chocolate notes.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
1115 21st  Street