[Homeroast] Coffee in Vietnam

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Sun Nov 11 03:03:37 CST 2012

High Quality Arabica :-)

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Homeroast [mailto:homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com] On
Behalf Of MobileMe
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 5:31 PM
To: Sweet Marias
Subject: [Homeroast] Coffee in Vietnam

I'm back in Saigon for my one week of pro bono teaching management.
Afterwards I'm planning on taking a four day vacation and a tour of the
Mekong Delta.

I've bought coffee beans in Vietnam before, but never been impressed with
them. Low quality robusta as far as I can tell. Is there anything I should
be looking for?

Frank Parth