[Homeroast] Planning on a 2nd roaster...

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Thu Nov 8 17:19:38 CST 2012

I was curious since it's been 5 years since I bought my 3k so called Dan at
USRC. Current pricing 0.5k $5495, 3k $10,495, 5k $14,350, 10k $22,000, 12k
$24,250 - the size I'll move up to in a couple more years. This is for the
full manual versions and no afterburner. Add ~$5200 for automated profile
control like I have with my 3k, $10,500 for afterburner.

Used? Resale value remains high - up to 75% of new - and good luck finding a
used 2-3k. When I upgrade I highly likely won't be selling my 3k but keeping
it for smaller batches. Not uncommon scenario unless someone closing their
doors.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/