[Homeroast] Planning on a 2nd roaster...

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Tue Nov 6 10:27:24 CST 2012

Go for the gusto http://www.usroastercorp.com/sample.htm

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Homeroast [mailto:homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com] On
Behalf Of Phil Palmintere
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 11:12 AM
To: 'A list to discuss home coffee roasting. There are rules for this
Subject: [Homeroast] Planning on a 2nd roaster...

Hi all,

I started out on a hot air popcorn popper, then graduated to a Gene Café.
I've been using the Gene Café for about 4 years or so.  We are now spending
half the year in a suburb of Las Vegas, NV, and the winter (ski season) in
Park City, UT.  I've been putting the Gene Café into the back of the car to
take with me each direction, but I'm growing tired of that.  I think I want
a roaster in each location.  I'll keep the Gene Café in Las Vegas... which
begs the question of what to purchase for Park City.

Before I buy a roaster for Park City, I thought I'd seek the collective
wisdom of those on this list.  Should I just buy another Gene Café?  Or
should I venture into a different type of roaster for my dedicated higher
altitude roaster?

Thanks
Phil