[Homeroast] Planning on a 2nd roaster...

Phil Palmintere phil.palmintere at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 13:12:15 CST 2012

Hi all,

I started out on a hot air popcorn popper, then graduated to a Gene Café.
I've been using the Gene Café for about 4 years or so.  We are now spending
half the year in a suburb of Las Vegas, NV, and the winter (ski season) in
Park City, UT.  I've been putting the Gene Café into the back of the car to
take with me each direction, but I'm growing tired of that.  I think I want
a roaster in each location.  I'll keep the Gene Café in Las Vegas... which
begs the question of what to purchase for Park City.

Before I buy a roaster for Park City, I thought I'd seek the collective
wisdom of those on this list.  Should I just buy another Gene Café?  Or
should I venture into a different type of roaster for my dedicated higher
altitude roaster?

Thanks
Phil