[Homeroast] espresso maker

Rob Lombardi rob at lombardispot.com
Thu May 31 17:14:05 CDT 2012

Stephen,

Computers used to be massive machines that take up an entire room. Today we can hold one in our hand. Imagine someone today complaining that they grew up with computers being massive room-sized machines and think computers are mainly for big rooms and that the average person should be using something like an abacus. Drop that smart-phone! Perhaps that helps put your espresso machine bias in perspective. ;)

Embrace the espresso machine. :)

-Rob