[Homeroast] Ethiopian DPs

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee tom at sweetmarias.com
Thu May 24 20:25:33 CDT 2012

We have a split shipment with 2 very promising lots coming now. I
dont have an ETA yet, but will check again. I cupped a lot this year
and its been a struggle to find something really spectacular. But the
2 lots coming, one from Shakiso and one from Kochere area, promise to
be great. With a natural, you never know exactly until it arrives
though.

Tom

>I'm beginning to wonder: will there ever be any Ethiopian DPs again. I
>haven't seen one in like forever. As soon as a decent one comes along, I'm
>clicking the order button. :-)
>
>Ivan

-Tom