[Homeroast] Sonofresco 2lb. Coffee Bean Roaster

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Fri May 18 14:40:43 CDT 2012

Hi John,

On another forum a person posted a link to a Craigs List listing for a
Sonofresco 2lb. Coffee Bean Roaster, in Wyoming MI. It is unlikely
that you are interested, but just in case you or someone you know
might be I thought I'd send it your way.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bfs/3022054545.html

Yours,

Brian