[Homeroast] distilled water

Sandy Andina sandraandina at mac.com
Thu May 17 00:24:48 CDT 2012

My preference is Crystal Geyser spring water for brewed and espresso. (for drinking water, seltzer-making and for my cats, I use fridge- dispenser water). Distilled works well for reconstituting dried up fountain pen ink, refilling those syringe-filled guitar-case sound hole humidifiers, room humidifiers, humidors and steam irons.

Sent from my iPhone