[Homeroast] distilled water

Doug Hoople doughoople at gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:21:09 CDT 2012

+1.  Distilled water is flat and dull tasting.

Filtered tap water works for me.  The chlorine in tap water definitely
detracts from the coffee, and the filter takes care of that nicely.

I would have thought that filtering would also take out some of the
minerals as well, so I'm not sure that it's the minerals that make the
difference.  But I'm no expert, so I'll leave it for others to chime in.

Doug