[Homeroast] distilled water

sci scizen at gmail.com
Wed May 16 15:13:00 CDT 2012

Do some cupping tests with distilled, tap, spring and filtered water. I
think you'll find the spring and filtered give the best results for coffee
and tea. The reason is because they have good mineral content that makes
water taste good. Tap of course usually has chlorine. Distilled, lacking
vital minerals, is flat and dull tasting.

Ivan