[Homeroast] distilled water

Scott Miller peechdogg at gmail.com
Wed May 16 12:10:12 CDT 2012

A little bit of mineral content IS necessary based on what information I
have read and what folks who are far more knowledgeable than I have told me.
I have not tested this with espresso drinks, but have done a side by side
comparison with pourover drinks.
The difference was noticeable by me and others. Distilled water was not the
preferred water by any of us who tried it.

cheers,

Scott