[Homeroast] Madagascar Coffee

Dennis Guyer adg22 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 9 12:24:43 CDT 2012

I have been given a pound of coffee from a friend whose daughter returning from the Peace Corps brought back.  They have asked me to roast it for them.  I have no idea what it is.  It is the smallest bean I have ever seen and has quite a mottled look.  I believe it might be Robusta, but have no way of knowing.  I have both an IRoast, and Behmor.  I am reluctant to use the Behmor as I think I will lose to many beans through the grid.  Therefore, I think the IRoast may be the way to go.  Any advice out there to give them something they can actually drink?

Thanks

Dennis G.