[Homeroast] Closing the Roastery and selling off equipment

John Grubbs jvgrubbs at gmail.com
Tue May 8 19:05:52 CDT 2012

Michael,

Hi, neighbor! Hope this sale doesn't mean you're getting out of the coffee
business - unless, of course, you're moving on to something better. At any
rate, best wishes in whatever you've chosen to do.

I'm afraid your roaster and grinders, while top notch, would be overkill
for my needs. Good luck with selling them.

John, in Hoover