[Homeroast] Closing the Roastery and selling off equipment

michael brown disracer at msn.com
Fri May 4 09:48:50 CDT 2012

Hey homeroaster family,I got permission from the awesome folks at Sweet Marias to post this equipment for sale.I realize as homeroasters some of this stuff might not be applicable but at the same time, as avid homeroasters some of these things might be very appealing!I'm closing down my roastery to pursue other opportunities.
Big ticket item:3 kilo USRC roaster. Totally manual, and all electric (no gas hookup required)Bunn G1 Grinder (used for flavored coffee)Bunn G3 Grinder (used for regular coffee)Mazzer Super Jolly Espresso GrinderBunn CW Brewer
Please email me privately if you are seriously interested in prices.I'm in the Birmingham, Alabama area and preferably would love to find someone that could pick these up but am willing to look into shipping. I'd be available on weekends obviously to show/sell/demo.Please email me, privately, off list at my gmail: disracer.brown at gmail.com  I use this hotmail account primarily for email lists, subscriptions, etc and check the gmail account more regularly.
Thanks!
Michael Bb'ham, AL