[Homeroast] Vac-Pot Cleaning

Michael Wascher wascher at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 19:06:02 CDT 2012

My Chemex has a dish to the bottom. Turn it upside down & quite a bit of
water stays suspended in the inside bottom. it's still wet in the morning.

I have to lay it at an angle, so that every surface is angled so that water
flows out.

“Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is
where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my
friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.” --
Criswell, Plan 9 from Outer Space