[Homeroast] Fwd: Vac-Pot Temp

Larry Dorman ldorman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 10:56:43 CDT 2012

I've used the cory rod twice now and had absolutely no problems either
time.  I'm already convinced to brew with the rod instead of the
filter...  I'm getting clean cups and not even a hint of a stall.

I'm glad I've brewed with both the filter and the rod just for the
experience, but I don't see that there is any reason not to jump
straight into using the rod if you have no interest in using the
filter.  Your mileage may vary if you use a different rod...

LarryD