[Homeroast] Fwd: Vac-Pot Temp

Larry Dorman ldorman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 19:55:08 CDT 2012

I'll let you know soon...  I just got my Yama and have brewed exactly
once using the cloth filter that came with it.  In a stroke of luck, I
was posting something on craigslist tonight and decided to do a random
search for coffee.  I found a listing for an antique glass percolator
cap and clicked on it for grins.  To my surprise there was also a cory
rod in that listing...  $5 later and it is now mine!  :)

So...  my second brew is going to be with the cory rod.  I'll let you
know how well or poorly it goes...

LarryD