[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byronsweetmarias at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:47:38 CDT 2012

Here's four new coffees we just added. Burundi Karinzi Maruri
Hill<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.africa.burundi.php?coffee=3392#3392>is
one of our larger lots this year so we can offer it in all sizes, and
we've been loving this cup all week, so sweet and syrupy with tamarind,
sarsaparilla and good balance, Kenya Nyeri Gatomboya
AA<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.africa.kenya.php?coffee=3348#3348>is
super complex with dried fruit sweetness, caramel notes and a wide
range
of flavors across the roast spectrum, India Robusta AB - Sethuraman
Estate<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.other.robusta.php?coffee=3408#3408>is
a good espresso component to help enhance crema and add body, and
finally Espresso Workshop #22 - Origen
Positivo<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.other.blends.php?coffee=3339#3339>
.

--