[Homeroast] Tom and Maria: Would you consider this?

Michael espressoperson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 13:33:59 CDT 2012

Try 227 g (1/2 lb) batches. A perfect divisor for all the amounts Tom sells. I first started out roasting 250 g but switched years ago. My hottop has never had trouble with the slightly lesser amount. Also, I believe 250 g is the recommended max the hottop folks say you can safely roast, not necessarily the optimal amount.