[Homeroast] Church coffee

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:26:42 CDT 2012

Oh, so sorry to hear that, Jim!

I feel bad that you felt you had to leave like that, though (most likely,
it's what I would have done, too - but I realize it basically - well,
stinks). In the right situation you should be able to say, heck, I tried to
do something really great for you guys, but I couldn't figure this out this
contraption. I could say that daily in so many situations, esp. as I get
older along w/a disability that effects (affects? keep confusing these..)
my brain.

Most days I laugh it off, but when you have a large amt of people, well,
I'd cringe.

Chalk it up to experience - personally I think they had a step up from
Fodgers - having no coffee is WAY better than having only that to drink.
But you know that this is something we *all* agree about.

Lynne