[Homeroast] Tom and Maria: Would you consider this?

Bruce Tanner btanner18 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:37:04 CDT 2012

Here's my 2 cents on this....instead of asking Sweet Maria's to change how
they package green coffee, you should consider roasting half pound batches
of coffee of these limited coffees. I roast with a Hottop and routinely
roast 227g batches and believe the roaster works just fine with that
amount.  Since you seem opposed to mixing different varieties this will
allow your green coffee consumption to come out even.