[Homeroast] Home Roast contest - Columbus, Ohio

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 10:37:27 CDT 2012

Wow - what a great event! I can't imagine that there are even enough
roasters around here to participate in something like that. Well, we do
have a few... including George Howell not too far from where I live.

All they need to make it perfect would be to add some barbeque...mmm...
bbq!! Oh man, I can't wait for summer!

Wait - I'm leaving for a sunny island in a little more than 2 wks.. :D

Lynne
(busy making people jealous, hahahaha)