[Homeroast] Tips for Cona Rod + Yama Vacuum Pot

Doug Hoople doughoople at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 13:36:07 CDT 2012

Hi Seth,

Yes, stirring, especially late stirring, will cause a stall quite reliably.
 The cloth filter crowd likes to stir at the end to create that
aesthetically pleasing mound.  That works great with a cloth filter, but
it's death with the glass rod.

Stirring should be limited to wetting out the grounds at the finish of the
rise.

Doug