[Homeroast] Tom and Maria: Would you consider this?

Doug Hutson dwhutson13 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 19 10:43:40 CDT 2012

My Hottop roasts best with 250g loads- as the maker recommends. Therefore I
am often left with odd weights of coffee and I hate to mix it with other
coffees to roast when it is a special coffee. For example I recently
purchased two microlot Columbian coffees which were limited to two pounds
per customer. After three roasts I will be left with 157g of the coffees-
too small to roast properly in the Hottop. Would you consider selling
coffee, as an alternative, in 1000g increments for the benefit of Hottop
owners?