[Homeroast] Home Roast contest - Columbus, Ohio

Michael Wascher wascher at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 14:45:33 CDT 2012

I never realized there were so many roasters in Columbus!

I'll have to check them out next time I'm in that area.

“Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is
where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my
friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.” --
Criswell, Plan 9 from Outer Space