[Homeroast] Help.

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 09:54:21 CDT 2012

Jim,

A suggestion for you to consider: Many people enjoy what they are used
to, so you might consider making a big pot of the swill they are used
to and having that available. Then, as was suggested, in a much
smaller brewer that you are used to, brew coffee that you like to brew
and serve to people, for the people who are interested. You might even
consider using much smaller cups that people are used to for their
Flogger-flavored sugared milk, both to encourage them to sip and
enjoy, and to stretch it out a bit. Just a thought...

Brian