[Homeroast] Help.

Gregg Talton gregg.talton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 12:11:14 CDT 2012

I have used the same type of equipment after being volunteered to roast for
my church.  I feel your pain.  I roasted a Central or South American coffee
to the verge of second and brewed it in a pour over.  I would then pour the
coffee in the percolator just to keep it warm through both services.  The
folks who came to the early service got it fresh from the pour over.

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 12:23 PM, Michael Baladi <mike at baladi.ws> wrote:

> Being a coffee snob I don't think I could bring myself to brew Foldgers on
> a perc........ No..... I don't think I could do it.....

They say such nice things about people at their funerals that it makes me
sad to realize that I'm going to miss mine by just a few days. - Garrison
Keillor