[Homeroast] Help.

michael brown disracer at msn.com
Thu Mar 15 10:10:45 CDT 2012

I've used a similar percolator many times for a church small group I attend. Every time I do use it, there are always comments about how good it is, especially since "the coffee guy" made the coffee...which is funny cause I just pay attention to dosing. I don't waste my good coffee on the percolator. They have a one-cup measuring cup. One cup per pot is my dose. So if the suggestion is make a half-pot, use half a cup. It's up to you whether you want to sacrifice some of your coffee. Who knows, maybe treat 'em once to some of your stash, see what the response is. It's certainly not an ideal brewing method, but maybe some opportunities will come from it...more people might want a cup if it's better coffee so more coffee would be needed, then pay you for the beans/service, then invest in a better brewing method, etc etc
Michael B
b'ham, AL