[Homeroast] Rancilio Grinder issue

Silas Coelho silascoelho1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:25:31 CDT 2012

Jim and Sandy

thanks a lot for all tips, finally, after quite a long time, is working
again!!!

Basically I follow the tips, and I found also a youtube video, on how to
'clean' the Rocky, what was wrong was the way that I did the setup to
re-assembly the Rocky (zeroing), and probably a little bit related to the
size of the beans.

Back to normal life, the Kenya's are waiting for me

cheers!!!
Grato/Regards
Silas

Contritionem praecedit superbia,
et ante ruinam exaltatio spiritus (Prov 16:18)

http://silasmcoelho.com/