[Homeroast] Chaff fire in Quest M3

g paris p pchforever at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 15:17:07 CST 2012

wow, this is the ONLY roaster I have not set on fire. I am either being
more careful or simply lucky.
chaff will light up fast. I still have burn marks on my deck when I totally
burned up a Hot Top; it was on fire...

CLEAN OUT THE CHAFF COLLECTOR EVERY ROAST, let's not be lazy. you will end
up with not only less concern
about fire but a better roast because of all around air flow.

why would you not clean the chaff collector aster very roast?

-g