[Homeroast] OT: coffee that helps you "slim down"?

Phil Palmintere phil.palmintere at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 20:13:26 CST 2012

I saw this in my inbox - I can't believe people fall for this stuff.  $50
for 2 weeks of coffee?

--Phil

http://www.my-slimming-coffee.com/

Coffee that helps you slim down and shed unwanted pounds? This, like winning
a free Caribbean cruise for two or a zebra-striped Ferrari, has to be too
good to be true, right? Expect the unexpected with today's deal from My
Slimming Coffee.

For only $50, snag a 2-week supply of organically certified My Slimming
Coffee plus free shipping and simply shed as you sip. By infusing coffee
grinds with all-natural Wild Rose Powder, Chinese Senna and Ling Zhi, My
Slimming Coffee has been known to help you lose weight, vitalize, energize
and be the perfect 5 second secret to a slimmer, flatter stomach.

Simply drink one cup of My Slimming Coffee in easy-to-use individual packets
each morning and then a few glasses of water to ensure it remains effective
throughout the day.

Striving to create a product that fits easily into your lifestyle, My
Slimming Coffee has created a simple and delicious way to lose weight.
Rapidly expanding in North America, Europe and Australia, My Slimming Coffee
uses a unique blend of certified organic and natural products to create
their coffee. My Slimming Coffee boasts quick and friendly customer service
and guaranteed satisfaction.

Slim as you sip with today's deal from My Slimming Coffee because finally
something that seems too good to be true- isn't.