[Homeroast] Travelling with Homeroast

Jason Brooks brookswv at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 18:54:43 CDT 2012

Lynne,
I was up in Burlington.  Not much coffee there that I had the time to hunt
out.  Took my homeroast for morning drinks and had a poor excuse for coffee
at the training center.

I will say the highlight of the trip for me was Thursday when Peter Z
ulkowski drove over to Burlington and took me to his house for dinner.  He
and Charlotte were a joy to meet and chat with.  The dinner was fabulous as
well.

Thanks again, Peter!

Jason Brooks
brookswv at gmail.com