[Homeroast] Travelling with Homeroast

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 07:25:41 CDT 2012

Joel -

You're probably already in Boston now - I'm *just* starting to catch up
w/my massive backlog of emails.

I was going to recommend trying a brew at George Howell's coffee shop in
Newtonville - "Taste." But according to Yelp, its now closed. So I think
you have been very wise to bring your own coffee setup. So sad that a city
such as Boston has little or perhaps nothing in decent coffee selection (I
admit to not being brave enough to venture out & try any - past experiences
have been dismal & I don't feel like suffering by drinking bad coffee).

Hope you've been enjoying Boston during your stay!

Lynne