[Homeroast] Travelling with Homeroast

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 00:08:57 CDT 2012

Thanks, Sandy! I'm working on the strong, limber and zenlike. I can say I always enjoy your perspicacious and insightful posts,  and have followed your coffee-advice more than once. I am sorry to hear  about the hitches in your gitalong.  I'm hoping to hobble around chez moi with my good coffee.  Couldn't find an email address for taking this off-list, so I'll keep this short. Happy Roasting, robert yoder  From: sandraandina at me.com