[Homeroast] Travelling with Homeroast

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Tue Jun 26 15:57:21 CDT 2012

Hi Sandy,

First off, let me apologize in advance for your rehab facility and not helping you with you love of coffee.  If you were my patient, well, I probably wouldn't allow you to have the coffee either, but your parents would be allowed to have some or I would bring them a cup or two of mine.  You'd have to be a kid to be my patient in the Pediatric ICU and in the PICU, we like you well sedated and your pain a 3 or less and your pain is what you describe it as.  So if you are like an 11 on a 10 scale as in "This is Spinal Tap" well your pain is off the chart at 11 and means I have to write a note about it.  But anyways, I would not be able to survive my nights without the amazing beans from Sweet Marias and the double walled bottles filled with live saving coffee.

Get well soon and if you would like an IV bag with coffee, I'm sure I could get a pharmacist to give me a bag and I can fill it with coffee, but please don't inject it, since it won't be labeled for IV use.

Peter