[Homeroast] Travelling with Homeroast

Sandy Andina sandraandina at me.com
Mon Jun 25 23:51:58 CDT 2012

Robert, get as strong and limber and Zenlike as you can first. I am none of those things. I have been assured it gets better, but every day I get a little better but wake up way worse. If you are not a wuss, have undergone combat, been shot, had bone cancer or given birth conventionally you'll be able to handle it way better than I, who merely had a C-section delivery and a badly broken leg a while ago. It's clearly the worst pain I've ever had. And exhaust all other remedies first. My knee's pre-op "pain" was more like severe intermittent discomfort; but had my surgeon not gone in, removed much of the no-longer-working hardware and re-fractured tibial plateau and installed the prosthesis, I would have been facing loss of the leg in less than a decade. Get it done before you get too old and weak to heal.

Sent from my iPad
Sandy
www.sandyandina.com