[Homeroast] Was: Traveling with Homeroast, Now Nova Scotia Coffee shops

Sandy Andina sandraandina at me.com
Mon Jun 25 23:40:37 CDT 2012

Write to Kathy Routliffe c/o her Facebook page. It's from her home area, the Annapolis Valley right near Cape Breton (the "Rise Again" blend was named for the chorus of "The Mary Ellen Carter," the most famous song written by Cape Breton's favorite son the late Stan Rogers). I have already been transferred to my torture, er, rehab facility for the next couple of weeks, where the coffee is dreadful and the patients not permitted to play with heat, fire or electricity.

Sent from my iPad
Sandy
www.sandyandina.com