[Homeroast] Was: Traveling with Homeroast, Now Nova Scotia Coffee shops

gin powell pchforever at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 04:45:57 CDT 2012

Barbara:

Have a great trip, sounds wonderful. Sorry I cannot be of any help with
coffee spots on your current trip but I am sure you will find some
especially with Sandy's help.

Seems like you clearly will have all you need if you ar etaking your trusty
Hot Top!!

Have a great time and send us coffee stories from the road! Hope all has
been well with you and your family these last month.

warmest regrads,

ginny
http://www.homeroasters.org/php/news.php