[Homeroast] Was: Traveling with Homeroast, Now Nova Scotia Coffee shops

Barbara Greenspon bcg at greensponassociates.com
Mon Jun 25 07:32:04 CDT 2012

First, I hope your recovery goes well, Sandy, and we do know that good
coffee is essential for that to happen.

Second, we are leaving on a road trip from Minneapolis to Guysborough,
Nova Scotia on Thursday morning.  We'll be there for about a month, and
your (Sandy's) mention of coffee from
Grand Pré, NS, reminded me I wanted to ask the list for coffee shop
recommendations both in Nova Scotia and along the way.  We're travelling
there via the route out east thru Illinois,
upstate NY, Mass, and up thru Maine, over thru New Brunswick, etc.
Coming back, we're going thru Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto, etc., and
down through Michigan.

We'll spend most of our time around Guysborough and some in Cape Breton,
later traveling around the province on the way home.

I'm bringing all my own coffee "stuff", including my hottop, since we'll
be there for so long, but, of course, its always fun to find new coffee
shops, etc., while travelling.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Get well, Sandy.

Barbara Greenspon

Sandy Andina June 24, 2012 10:02 PM
<mailto:sandraandina at mac.com>

My friends came to visit me in the hospital today and brought flowers .
But tomorrow they're bringing me some "Rise Again" blend from Grand
Pré,NS, a grinder and a French press. The nurses say it's fine as long
as they get some of it.

Sent from my iPhone