[Homeroast] Travelling with Homeroast

Jason Brooks brookswv at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 09:46:09 CDT 2012

I may have to invest in a Skerton.  I'm travelling with a knee mill, though
while small, does take up some realestate.  Nice AP of Rwanda this morning!

Thanks for all the responses about travelling with the setup.  I ended up
checking that bag anyway.  But all arrived in MA fine.

Jason Brooks
brookswv at gmail.com
http://javajeb.wordpress.com