[Homeroast] Travelling with Homeroast

Dave Huddle 137trimethyl26dioxopurine at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 22:41:26 CDT 2012

My wife, daughter & I are in the midst of a two week vacation by car.
 In a small suitcase I have a 4 cup electric Melita brewer, a Skerton
hand mill, two cups, measuring scoop, brush, electric extension cord,
some home roast, green Ethiopian beans and a FreshRoast machine.   We
don't run out of homeroast when we travel.

Dave in Dallas tonight.