[Homeroast] Travelling with Homeroast

John Stewart johns_webmail at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 12:27:41 CDT 2012

I took an aeropress, hario hand grinder, electric kettle, and home roasted beans to Hawaii.  All in my carry-on, but I didn't have any bulky wardrobe items.  Most of the beans fit nicely inside the kettle, so it didn't add much bulk over beans alone.  I put the rest of the beans inside the body of the areopress.  As long as you can use the hollow space inside the grinder, areopress, etc, you won't add much space or weight.

Of course, if you can try a new coffee spot each day that might work too.

John