[Homeroast] Sour espresso taste

Sandy Andina sandraandina at mac.com
Thu Jun 21 12:47:25 CDT 2012

I know plenty of hospitals that'd be improved by a chain saw.  But the one I'm entering tomorrow has several of its own. (Getting a knee replacement). Fortunately, it also has a decent e-bar (non-Starbucks) in the lobby and "concierges" to deliver me my caffeine delivery device of choice.  (In the recovery room, it'll be mainlining. No, really--they can do that, straight into the I.V.).
On Jun 21, 2012, at 10:55 AM, Jim Gundlach wrote:

>   I might also add that since my brain infection I am not very good at writing or saying what I intend to.  My wife thinks that when I asked to bring my chain saw with me when I went to the hospital I was misnaming my laptop computer.  I am no longer that far off but I still do have a great deal of difficulty writing in such a way that I get my thoughts across.

Peace & Song,
Sandy Andina
www.sandyandina.com