[Homeroast] Travelling with Homeroast

j3r j at j3r.org
Wed Jun 20 15:25:14 CDT 2012

This is the smallest kit I could put together that does not need
electricity (and can safely be used indoors):

butane burner:
http://www.sweetmarias.com/sweetmarias/yama-butane-burner.html (need to
rig up a stand for it, not too hard, there are camping stands that work
etc - some of these burners (the same model) come with a stand as well).
collapseable kettle:
http://www.theglamcampingcompany.com/glamdetails.php?prodId=69&category=&secondary=&keywords=
hand grinder (take your pick, I got a nice new zass)
mypressi twist or aeropress

Note that the kettle can be found for considerably cheaper than that
site has it for.

Jer