[Homeroast] Sour expresso taste

Scott Miller peechdogg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 14:57:05 CDT 2012

I'll second the beans being past their prime as a possible suspect.
When I dialed in my Gaggia Coffee DeLuxe, years ago, I went to the point of
getting the grind too tight, then backing off of that to reach the best
point... now, I've always preferred going in the direction of too fine,
then backing off the grind.
Not sure if that's a smart way to do it, but it worked for me.

cheers,

Scott